Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Finding Joy in the Journey


As I have been studying for this lesson to give in RS on Sunday, I can't help but ponder some of the statements given by President Monson.

"The difference between the changes in my life and the changes in your life is only in the details."

Time never stands still!

"If you pile u enough tomorrows,you will find you have collected alot of empty yesterdays."

He suggests"relish life as we live it,find joy in the journey and share our love with friends and family.One day each of us will run out of tomorrows."


I am grateful for my journey. I am learning so much along the way. I see that the most important thing is to cherish my blessings and be mindful of them each day.The lesson reminds me that both abundance and lack of abundance abide simultaneously in our lives as parallel realities. It's always our conscious choice which secret garden we will tend......?


Being able to Blog allows me to share my thoughts, but also journal.This is thrilling for me to be able to finally journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Royal Decrees