Friday, February 20, 2009

Aloha Friday


Aloha Friday's,
That is usually when everyone sets up for the weekend,usually the water is filled with surfers as I make my way up the Kahekili Hwy towards home..it has to be the most beautiful drive I have ever done.Yeah my commute is a real sweat!!haha,believe it or not, most of the people in Honolulu would never consider commuting to North shore, but I love it ,it is a 50 minute drive from door to door and it is pure paradise, Turquoise ocean,emerald mountains banana,mango,papaya,coconut trees,palm trees and the list goes on...did I mention I love Hawaii?

1 comment:

  1. What a glamor girl!
    What beautiful family pictures.
    Thanks for Friday-

    still..kicking myself... for my lapse in judgement...

    you are tooo sweet and so forgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Royal Decrees