Saturday, May 16, 2009

Full Circle

I love this beach!!
It is perfect not to crowded,clear water and perfect for snorkeling,and excellent location in North Shore. It seems that when I am at the beach I am grounded and really quite happy.I think because I grew up on the Ocean and so it feels very home-like. I have an immediate sense of peace.... It is amazing to me how important it has become.I guess because my world is filled with so many different things now verses when I was a kid growing up, that I treasure my moments with the ocean whenever I can..it's my new North Shore office!!lol..So in many ways I have come full circle and it feels good to be home again......Aloha

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! How are you?? when are you moving?? So sad..but glad you are staying local!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhhh I ♥ the pictures...they are breathtaking. And you're right, there is a relationship between a scenic view and one's mood. Thanks for sharing...can't wait to come check out your pad.

    Oh yeah, come to my blog, I have an award waiting for you there, ok?

    ReplyDelete

Royal Decrees